Name:
Location: Cavite City, Philippines

i love my honeycoco. he's my everything. he brings out the best and worst in me. he always understands. and best of all, he is the daddyCoco of my little gabriel.

Saturday, September 02, 2006

the wedding album part 2

Page 10-11: myCoco's page - the groom! See, he was the one who did his hair!

Page 12-13: The groom with his bigger-than-mine family and his entourage!

Page 14-15: At the Church. While walking down the aisle, I felt like crying.. what stopped me? Well, my wedding dress!! I really had a hard time walking with that gown - it was really beautiful though.


Page 16-17: The ceremony.. nice Church. The lights were really wonderful! It was the day before the 3 Kings so they didn't remove the Christmas lights yet. Lucky us!

Page 18-19: Still at the ceremony..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home