Name:
Location: Cavite City, Philippines

i love my honeycoco. he's my everything. he brings out the best and worst in me. he always understands. and best of all, he is the daddyCoco of my little gabriel.

Saturday, September 02, 2006

the wedding album

after 8 months, we finally got to see our wedding album. the problem is, we had to give it back for some changes - not our fault though. we asked for a metallic glossy finish and they gave us metallic matte. we have the mini (parent's) album anyway and the big big portrait so, it's still cool. and everything was worth the wait! :)

wanna peek?


Page 1: It's got a nice view of the Church! This was taken after the wedding mass when all the guests already left for the reception.

Page 2-3: During the bride's prep! I really loved the flowers that Lala made for me!

Page 4-5: Still during the prep. This page has my fave pix in it - my Mc Donald's Cheeseburger lunch before the wedding mass!

Page 6-7: With my small family and some of my entourage at the hotel.


Page 8-9: This is me, my page - the bride! Finally, after more than 6 years, I'll be walking down the aisle to meet and marry myCoco!

More pix in the next posts! I planned to divide it so as not to make it too long! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home