Name:
Location: Cavite City, Philippines

i love my honeycoco. he's my everything. he brings out the best and worst in me. he always understands. and best of all, he is the daddyCoco of my little gabriel.

Sunday, December 04, 2005

it's december part 2

saturday, december 3, 2005
i had a "surprise bridal shower".. and i was really surprised. my friend angel, scheduled a dinner for me and our HS friends somewhere in makati (no place yet) at 8pm. whoa, 8pm!! did u realize we already moved to cavite!! dax didn't approve of course! it was already too late for me to go home if we finish at 11 or 12! i begged and begged and made the invitation as an excuse. "i had to deliver the invites *kasi* honey!" hehe! then i told him, it's at 7pm, 730pm.. whatever. then i decided (yesterday) to bring my parents with me.. they would watch a movie and wait for me.. or i would wait for them.. to which dax said yes. *buti na lang pala at kung hindi, all the efforts of my friends will be put to waste!*

of all the people that angel asked me to meet.. *naman kasi.. bakit si lani?!* always late and always saying sh'es already in the area but, she's still at home! i told angel ill just proceed to max's or wherever they plan to meet.. aba aba aba!! she didn't answer straighforwardly so i said, OK I'LL WAIT! (impatient and hungry.. im being a brat again)! when lani arrived at the meeting place, she was on the phone with angel.. and i was thinking.. why was she asking angel "pede na ba kami pumunta, anjan ka na ba? saan ba? sa 2/f?".. then i said, "ayon pala, 2/f o e di halika na kasi im hungry!!! ang kukupad kasi naman kasi! bakit kelangan pa ng permission ano ba!" while walking from mc donald's at glorietta until we reached max's.. lani was on the phone.. *ano ba!* while at max.. she was acting really weird, we already knew angel was on 2/f but we were waiting at the ground floor.. *ano ba kasi! akyat na tayo!* and when i turned my back i saw mikee and cherry.. "ano ang ginagawa nyo dito?? weekend na weekend nag gagala kayo!!!" (i really didn't have a clue kasi friends naman sila at mahilig mag max so wala lang! kala ko nag malling ang 2 to buy gifts or something).. i even told cherry, ill go ahead cus im meeting my HS friends.. hahaha.. and when lani was going to the "Ruby" function room, i was like, "hoi ano ka ba! san ka ba pupunta"... then.. "waaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhh! kaya pala" was the next words that came out of my hungry mouth! the party was super kakatuwa! pictures c/o tina -

1 Comments:

Blogger weng said...

hi ruth!

i'm glad you enjoyed your party and will enjoy using all the stuff you got.

:)

1:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home