Name:
Location: Cavite City, Philippines

i love my honeycoco. he's my everything. he brings out the best and worst in me. he always understands. and best of all, he is the daddyCoco of my little gabriel.

Sunday, December 04, 2005

it's december!

after so many days.. im back for my wedding updates! well, we've accomplished a few things on the list for the past weeks.. it's december and there's no delaying.

thursday, december 1, 2005
december na! i still have a lot of things on my list. demmits.. waaaaaah! im going nuts. when i looked at the calendar and realized that it was already december, my sanity left me. now, i know i still have a LOT of things to accomplish for the wedding and im running out of time. so what i did was to.. panic! then i said to myself "ok, ruthie. bukas na lang!" hahaha! pero i still made some calls.

first fitting (bridal gown): december 11, 2005 (PM)
find a new emcee (story below): waaaaaaaah! i called lala, my florist for help but i already have someone in mind!

friday, december 2, 2005
yes, my emcee (lorraine) told me she can't make it on my wedding day a few days ago. waah.. panic mode again! but this time, i really have to work on a lot of things! what i did first today was to find a new host for the party. my original plan was to get my DLSU teacher to host my wedding (he did my debut).. but i was too shy to ask before. now i really have to ask else i won't be able to find one this late. to make the super short story even shorter, i emailed sir rene molano and he replied so quickly with a YES and he asked for the details. i am so lucky. the good lord loves me! wippeeee!! (he sings soooooo well too)!

number 2 on my list was to call mr. pasinos (yup, ryan! i just want to call him mr. pasinos)! he's the only one left in the entourage without the measurements for his barong! *hoi ryan, alam ko taga antipolo ka.. pero ang measurements mo please!* but now, we have another option for ryan.. let him go to his tailor and just text us the measurements.. i think this is way easy than going to las pinas, right?!

third would be to confirm our food tasting for saturday.. aba aba aba! even this one has some problems?! zoe from bellevue asked me if we could have it on sunday instead so the chef could be with us.. sunday lunch.. well, that's fine! not really an issue:) *basta food, we could spare some time* yum yum!!

i tried to set an appointment with the quintet too.. i'm still waiting for their confirmation. ms. malot wants to have it on sunday (timing!) PM. nuninuninu!!


more updates after this post!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home